Q: I’m associate professor in Italy can I apply to a fellowship in UK or Switzerland?

Printer-friendly versionSend by email

The eligibility is based on your country of residence. So, if you are from Italy you are eligible for Switzerland or any other EU Member State, Associate Country or Third Country.